Tag: GRAMA (Government Records Access and Management Act) Requests

  • Records Request: Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA)

    Important This page is only for the Department of Environmental Quality. Visit the Division of Archives and Records Service to learn about filing a GRAMA request for other Utah agencies. The Department of Environmental Quality places a high priority on assisting the public when requesting to view our public files. The Government Records Access and…

  • Forms: Division of Drinking Water

    Find Drinking Water forms, applications, and checklists here.

Back to top