Tag: Report Violation

  • Report an Incident

    Reporting Routine Environmental Incidents Regulated industry, permitted facilities, waste transporters and others are required by federal and/or state laws or regulations to report chemical spills and other environmental incidents within certain time frames, depending on the type of incident. Some incidents may also require the responsible party to notify the National Response Center at (800) 424-8802. Download…

Back to top