These documents make up “Guidelines for Utah’s Corrective Action Process for LUST Sites.” It is the responsibility of the individual who downloads and uses this information to verify that it is current, and confirm that its contents are correct with the Division of Environmental Response and Remediation.
- Cleanup Level Calculator: Site-Specific (437 KB)
An Excel 2010 zipped spreadsheet that can be used to help calculate site specific cleanup levels.
- Guidelines for Utah’s Corrective Action Process for Leaking Underground Storage Tank Sites Manual (1,300 KB)
Introduction and step-by-step procedures for Utah’s corrective action and risk assessment process and how cleanup standards are derived.
- Utah’s Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons (TPH) Fractionation Protocol (237 KB)
A brief overview.
- Worksheets: Appendix B (827 KB)
Editable version for Risk Assessment Report. Use of this file may require formatting changes. DERR may accept legible hand-completed worksheets.
- Worksheets: 4a through 4e (94 KB)
Working spreadsheet of these worksheets help evaluate plume stability and mass balance and must be completed, if applicable, for the Risk Assessment. Check with your DERR project manager before completing these worksheets.
Comments and Questions
All questions and comments may be directed to Mike Pecorelli (email@example.com).