In 1997, the Utah Voluntary Cleanup Program (VCP) was created to promote the voluntary cleanup of contaminated sites. The VCP is intended to encourage redevelopment of Brownfields and other impacted sites by providing a streamlined cleanup program.
- 2019 State of the Environment Report
- Association of County Governments (1 MB)
- Brownfields Newsletter
- Utah Planners Association (960 KB)
- Frequently Asked Questions (44 KB)
- VCP Pre-Application Meeting Fact Sheet (96 KB)
- VCP Process (108 KB)
- VCP Summary Fact Sheet (97 KB)
- What is the Voluntary Cleanup Program (32 KB)
- Division of Water Quality Ground Water Protection Standards
- EPA Regional Screening Levels
- Maximum Contaminant Levels
Questions or to Schedule a Pre-application Meeting
For further information on VCP, Brownfields or Enforceable Written Assurances, to setup a pre-application meeting, or to submit an application, please contact the Division of Environmental Response and Remediation VCP/Brownfields Program Coordinator at (801) 536-4100.