Leaking Petroleum Storage Tanks (LPST) Program
Aboveground storage tank (AST) and underground heating oil tank (UHOT) oversight information.
- Corrective Action Plan for Monitored Natural Attenuation (MNA) (288 KB)
- Initial Screening and Tier 1 Levels (14 KB)
Table dated November 1, 2005 of Initial Screening and Tier 1 Levels for leaking petroleum storage tanks.
- Petroleum Brownfields
Petroleum Brownfields grant money and project information.
- Petroleum Storage Tank (PST) Fund
Information about the PST Fund, reimbursement forms, payment forms, equipment and labor rates, and work plan contracts.
- Remediation and Abatement
Subsurface Investigation Report, recommended clean-up levels for your site, UST Tier 1 and Tier 2 available.
- Reporting Spills
Reporting requirements; what you need to know when you call us. Online Form for Reporting Spills
- Utah PST Certification Program
Consultants, samplers, labs, petroleum storage tank removers, petroleum storage tank installers, and information on becoming certified.
- PST and LPST Lists