This page contains links to various remediation documents and their descriptions.
- Consultants Certification Manual (4MB)
- Analytical Methods (55 KB)
(7/13) To be used when sampling at Underground Storage Tank sites.
- Summary of Groundwater and Soil Cleanup Screening Levels (14 KB)
(05/16/06) Cleanup screening level information for soil and groundwater samples dated November 1, 2005; became effective May 15, 2006.
- Subsurface Investigation Report (96 KB)
Details of how to conduct and report a subsurface investigation.
- Cleanup Level Calculator: Site-Specific (437 KB)
An Excel 2010 spreadsheet that can be used to help calculate site specific cleanup levels.
- Corrective Action Process for Leaking Underground Storage Tank Sites: Utah Guidelines (1.4 MB)
These guidelines provide a framework for incorporating risk-based decisions in Leaking Underground Storage Tank site management.
- Guidelines on Soil Aeration: Utah (12 KB)
Gives guidance on the treatment and disposing of petroleum contaminated soils from underground storage tanks.
- Monitored Natural Attenuation (MNA) (288 KB)
An appendix to the Corrective Action Plan Guide.
MNA Worksheet (94 KB) | Plume Stability and Mass Balance Worksheet
- Signature Authority Designation (90 KB)
Under the Uniform Environmental Covenants Act. A memorandum.
- TPH Fractionation at LUST Sites Guidelines (237 KB)
A brief overview of TPH fractionation including analytical methods and examples of how lab reports should look.
Comments and Questions
All questions and comments may be directed to Michael Pecorelli (firstname.lastname@example.org).