DEQ Main Menu
Voluntary Cleanup Program
In 1997, the Utah Voluntary Cleanup Program (VCP) was created to promote the voluntary cleanup of contaminated sites. The VCP is intended to encourage redevelopment of Brownfields and other impacted sites by providing a streamlined cleanup program.
- Association of County Governments
- Brownfields Newsletter:
- Utah Planners Association
- Division of Water Quality Ground Water Protection Standards
- EPA Regional Screening Levels
- Maximum Contaminant Levels
Questions or to Schedule a Pre-application Meeting
For further information on VCP, Brownfields or Enforceable Written Assurances, to setup a pre-application meeting, or to submit an application, please contact the Division of Environmental Response and Remediation VCP/Brownfields Program Coordinator at (801) 536-4100.