Hill Air Force Base is located five miles south of Ogden, Utah. The Department of Defense Air Logistics Center is tasked with the maintenance, repair, and modernization of aircraft, missiles, and other equipment related to national defense.
Hill Air Force Base was authorized to store hazardous waste by the Part B Permit on-line not official copy (please contact us for updated permit information) that was re-issued by the Executive Secretary of the Utah Solid And Hazardous Waste Control Board on September 30, 2009.
Hill AFB is on the National Priorities List. The corrective action process at the facility is therefore being addressed through Superfund.
The Compliance History (19.03 KB) for Hill Air Force Base lists the violations identified during inspections and the resolution reached.
Hill Air Force Base Environmental phone number is (801) 777-4325.
- Title Page (60.02 KB)
- Lists of Acronyms (9.34 KB)
- Revision Dates (10.19 KB)
- Module I—Standard Permit Conditions (39.52)
- Module II—General HWSF Conditions (30.69 KB)
- Module III—Management of Containers (27.99 KB)
- Module IV—Corrective Action and RCRA/CERCLA Integration (18.88 KB)
- Attachment 1—Facility Description (3.33 MB)
- Attachment 2—Waste Analysis (65.8 KB)
- Attachment 3—Security Plan (41.69 KB)
- Attachment 4—General Inspection Requirements (28.71 KB)
- Attachment 5—Personnel Training Plan (62.41 KB)
- Attachment 6—Preparedness and Prevention Measures (42.42 KB)
- Attachment 7—Contingency Plan and Emergency Procedure (268.02 KB)
- Attachment 8—Closure Plan, Post-Closure Plan Requirements (106.16 KB)
- Attachment 9—Container Management Plan (180.57 KB)
Comments or Questions
If you have any question concerning the permitting or compliance of Hill Air Force Base please contact Otis Willoughby (801) 536-0220.
2019 Public Notice
Hill Air Force Base – Class IVb Landfill Draft Permit
- Public Notice (136 KB)
- Draft Permit (448 KB)
- Close of Comments: October 7, 2019
- Email Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org (See Public Notice for submission details.)
- Contact (Email): Bryan Woolf
- Type: Class IVb Landfill Draft Permit