In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
November 12, 2020, at 1:30 p.m.
This is an electronic/telephonic meeting. No Anchor Location.
All Board members and any interested persons will participate electronically/telephonically, via internet:
Join by Phone:
- (US) +1 956-320-9639
- PIN: 146 566 892#
This meeting is being held in accordance with House Bill 5002, effective July 1, 2020, which amended the Open and Public Meetings Act to address electronic meetings held without an anchor location. The Chair of the Waste Management and Radiation Control Board has determined that the presence of the COVID 19 virus in the community presents a substantial risk to the health and safety of those who might be present at an anchor location. Therefore, this meeting will be conducted without an anchor location. A member of the public may view this meeting and make comments via the electronic means outlined above.
- Call to Order.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest.
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes for the September 10, 2020 Board Meeting. (Board Action Item).
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- 2020 Petroleum Storage Tank Fund Actuarial Report Summary
- Administrative Rules.
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and a public comment period for proposed rule changes to R313-36 and R313-37 of the Radiation Control Rules to incorporate regulatory corrections promulgated by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and published in the June 28, 2018 (83 FR 30285), November 21, 2018 (83 FR 58721), and November 18, 2019 (84 FR 63565) issues of the Federal Register. (Board Action Item)
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste.
- Other Business.
- Miscellaneous Information Items.
- Scheduling of next Board meeting (January 14, 2021).