Regular meetings of the Waste Management and Radiation Control Board are normally scheduled on the second Thursday of each month at 1:30 p.m.
July 8, 2021 at 1:30 p.m.
Utah Department of Environmental Quality, Conference Room #1015,
195 North 1950 West
Salt Lake City, UT
Packet (2 MB)
(Board members and interested persons may participate electronically/telephonically.)
Join by Phone:
- PIN: 902 672 356#
- Call to Order
- Public Comments on Agenda Items
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes for the June 10, 2021 Board Meeting (Board Action Item)
- Underground Storage Tanks Update
- Hazardous Waste Section (Information Item)
- Administrative Rules.
- Five Year Review of Rule R315-319 of the Utah Administrative Code (Information Item)
- X-Ray Program
- X-ray Registration and Inspection Fee Increases (Information Item)
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste Section
- EnergySolutions request for a one-time site-specific treatment variance from the Utah Hazardous Waste Management Rules. EnergySolutions seeks authorization to receive ash contaminated with dioxins and furans as UHCs for treatment and disposal (Information Item).
- Proposed Stipulation and Consent Order between the Division Director and EnergySolutions (Information Item).
- Other Business
- Miscellaneous Information Items
- Scheduling of next Board meeting (September 9, 2021)