Regular meetings of the Waste Management and Radiation Control Board are normally scheduled on the second Thursday of each month at 1:30 p.m.
October 14, 2021, at 1:30 p.m.
Utah Department of Environmental Quality, Conference Room #1015,
195 North 1950 West
Salt Lake City, UT
Packet (3 MB)
(Board members and interested persons may participate electronically/telephonically.)
Join by Phone:
- PIN: 902 672 356#
- Call to Order
- Public Comments on Agenda Items
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes for the September 9, 2021, Board Meeting (Board Action Item)
- Underground Storage Tanks Update
- Administrative Rules.
- Five-Year Review of Utah Administrative Code Rules R313-15, 21, 24, 30, 34, 35, 37, and 38 (Information Item).
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and 30-day public comment period on proposed rule changes to Utah Administrative Code Rule R315-101 of the Hazardous Waste Rules amending the rule to include the most up-to-date methods and procedures being used by industry to conduct cleanups of contaminated sites and risk assessments based on EPA guidance (Board Action Item).
- Other Business
- Miscellaneous Information Items
- Scheduling of next Board meeting (November 18, 2021).