Regular meetings of the Waste Management and Radiation Control Board are normally scheduled on the second Thursday of each month at 1:30 p.m.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss email@example.com, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
March 9, 2023, at 1:30 p.m.
Utah Department of Environmental Quality
Conference Room #1015
195 North 1950 West
Salt Lake City, UT
(Board members and interested persons may participate electronically/telephonically.)
Join by Phone:
- PIN: 902 672 356#
- Call to Order.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest
- Approval of the meeting minutes for the February 9, 2023, Board meeting (Board Action Item).
- Petroleum Storage Tanks Update.
- Administrative Rules
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste.
- Director’s Report.
- Other Business.
- Miscellaneous Information Items.
- Scheduling of next Board meeting (April 13, 2023).