Regular meetings of the Waste Management and Radiation Control Board are normally scheduled on the second Thursday of each month at 1:30 p.m.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
February 11, 2021 at 1:30 p.m.
All Board members and any interested persons will participate electronically/telephonically, via internet:
Join by Phone:
- (US)+1 512-522-1948
- PIN: 137 987 540#
This meeting is being held in accordance with House Bill 5002, effective July 1, 2020, which amended the Open and Public Meetings Act to address electronic meetings held without an anchor location. The Chair of the Waste Management and Radiation Control Board has determined that the presence of the COVID 19 virus in the community presents a substantial risk to the health and safety of those who might be present at an anchor location. Therefore, this meeting will be conducted without an anchor location. A member of the public may view this meeting and make comments via the electronic means outlined above.
- Call to Order.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest.
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes for the January 14, 2020 Board Meeting. (Board Action Item).
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste Section.
- Director’s Report/Legislative Update.
- Other Business.
- Miscellaneous Information Items.
- Scheduling of next Board meeting (March 11, 2021).