Where Can I Find …
- Hazardous Waste Generation and Management Report (1 MB)
- Checklist for Large Quantity Generators (602 KB)
- Checklist for Small Quantity Generators (369 KB)
- EPA’s Household Hazardous Waste Page
- Managing Your Hazardous Waste: A Guide for Small Businesses
- Notification of Regulated Waste Activity Form
- Hazardous Waste Generators
- Hazardous Waste Facilities
- Used Oil Program
- Applying for Reciprocity (24 KB)
- Generator Site Access: Permit FAQs
- Generator Site Access: Transportation FAQs
- Radon Program
- Radon Program: FAQs for the Real Estate Professional
Quality Assurance Project Plans
What is a Quality Assurance Project Plan (QAPP)?
A QA Project Plan is a written document that describes the quality assurance procedures, quality assurance specifications, and other technical activities that must be implemented to ensure the outcome/results of the project or task meet the project specifications and regulations. The QAPP is developed to ensure the primary data collection, secondary data usage, and data processing meets the Utah DEQ requirements.
Who needs a QAPP and why?
Any entity submitting data to determine compliance with Utah environmental regulations must submit a QAPP for approval to ensure the project or task is defined, documented, reviewed, and meets DEQ requirements before work is started.
Is there a Template or Crosswalk I can use to help me develop/write QAPP?
Where can I go for help?
Additional resources can be found at:
- EPA Requirements for QA Project Plan
EPA/240/B-01/003, March 2001, EPA QA/R-5.
- Guidance for Quality Assurance Project Plans
EPA 240/240/R-02/009, December 2002, EPA QA/G-5.
You can also contact the Division of Waste Management and Radiation Control at (801) 536-0200.