The UST Certification Requirements and Rules contain the most recent versions of rules and regulations and should be used to study for all certification exams. Tank Installers should use the rules manual and any study material obtained when they were initially certified (PEI RP100 is also useful).
- Utah Petroleum Storage Tank Environmental Media Sampling Handbook (791 KB)
- UST Certification Requirements and Rules (3 MB) (04/2013)
- UST Owner/Operator Guidance Document (3 MB) (01/2017)
- UST Remover Certification Guide (10 MB) (11/2008)
- UST Tester Certification Guide (5 MB) (11/2008)
- Utah Installer Reference Document (792 KB) (01/2014)
All exams are open book. Tests are given first Tuesday of every month (excluding holidays) at 9:00 a.m. at 195 North 1950 West, First Floor, Salt Lake City, Utah.
Contact Chelsea Qualls (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.