In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
November 14, 2019 — 1:30 p.m.
Conference Room #1015Multi Agency State Office Building
195 North 1950 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
(One or more members of the Board may participate telephonically)
Audio Conferencing Access Number: 1-877-820-7831: Passcode Number 853610#
- Call to Order.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest.
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes for the October 10, 2019 Board Meeting (Board Action Item).
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- Administrative Rules.
- Five-Year Review of R311-500 Illegal Drug Operations Site Reporting and Decontamination Act, Decontamination Specialist Certification Program (Board Action Item).
- X-Ray Program
- Approval of Mammography Imaging Medical Physicists (MIMPs) in accordance with UCA 19-6-104(2)(b) (Board Action Item).
- Radioactive Materials.
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and a 30-day public comment period for proposed rule changes to R313-15-1006, R313-19-100, and R313-36-3 of the Radiation Control Rules to incorporate regulatory corrections promulgated by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and published in the December 1, 2015 (80 FR 74974), November 15, 2017 (82 FR 52823), June 28, 2018 (83 FR 30285), and November 21, 2018 (83 FR 58721) issues of the Federal Register. (Board Action Item)
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste.
- EnergySolutions’ request for a site-specific treatment variance from the Hazardous Waste Management Rules. EnergySolutions seeks authorization to treat waste containing Dioxins and Furans (Board Action Item).
- Director’s Report.
- Other Business.
- Misc. Information Items.
- Scheduling of next Board meeting (January 9, 2020).