In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
September 10, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.
This is an electronic/telephonic meeting. No Anchor Location.
All Board members and any interested persons will participate electronically/telephonically, via internet:
Join by Phone:
- (US) +1 319-895-2148
- PIN: 249 327 200#
(This meeting is being held in accordance with Governor Gary Herbert’s EXECUTIVE ORDER Suspending the Enforcement of Provisions of Utah Code §§ 52-4-202 and 52-4-207, and Related State Agency Orders, Rules, and Regulations, Due to Infectious Disease COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus.)
- Call to Order.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest.
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes for the August 13, 2020 Board Meeting. (Board Action Item).
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- Administrative Rules.
- Final adoption on proposed rule changes to UAC R315-261, 262, 264, 265, 266, 268, 270, and 273 of the hazardous waste rules to incorporate federal regulatory changes promulgated by the Environmental protection Agency (EPA) and published in the Federal Register on February 22, 2019 (84 FR 5816) (Board Action Item).
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste.
- Other Business.
- Director’s Report.
- Miscellaneous Information Items.
- Scheduling of next Board meeting (October 8, 2020).