In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss firstname.lastname@example.org, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Call to Order
- Public Comments on Agenda Items
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest
- Approval of the meeting minutes for the March 10, 2022, Board meeting (Board Action Item).
- Petroleum Storage Tanks Update.
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- Administrative Rules.
- Final adoption of proposed rule changes to Utah Administrative Code Rule R313-28-140 of the Radiation Control Rules, to amend the qualifications for mammography imaging medical physicists in the State of Utah to ensure consistency with the federal regulations overseen by the Food and Drug Administration. The changes being made will also reduce the regulatory burden on mammography imaging medical physicists by changing the frequency of recertifications from annually to every three years (Board Action Item).
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste.
- EnergySolutions request for a site-specific treatment variance from the Hazardous Waste Management Rules. EnergySolutions seeks authorization to receive Cemented Uranium Extraction Process Residues for disposal (Information Item).
- EnergySolutions request for a site-specific treatment variance from the Hazardous Waste Management Rules. EnergySolutions seeks authorization receive lithium and lithium-ion batteries for treatment and disposal (Information Item).
- Election of Board Chair and Vice Chair (Board Action Item)
- Other Business
- Miscellaneous Information Items
- Scheduling of next Board meeting (May 12, 2022).