- Call to Order
- Public Comments on Agenda Items
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest
- Introduction of new Board member Scott Wardle.
- Approval of the meeting minutes for the October 14, 2021, Board meeting. (Board Action Item)
- Underground Storage Tanks Update
- Administrative Rules.
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and public comment period on proposed rule changes to Utah Administrative Code R315-307, Landtreatment Disposal Standards Rule, to clarify the applicability statements to include Director discretion to approve only landtreatment disposal operations that provide an agronomic benefit and remove high-chloride wastes as being allowed for landtreatment disposal because they do not provide an agronomic benefit (Board Action Item).
- Final adoption of proposed rule changes to Utah Administrative Code R315-260, 261, 264, 265, 268, 270, and 273 of the Hazardous Waste Rules to incorporate federal regulatory changes promulgated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and published in the Federal Register on December 9, 2019 (84 FR 67202). The final rule amends the Utah hazardous waste rules regarding the management of aerosol cans as a universal waste to keep them equivalent to the federal regulations (Board Action Item).
- Final adoption of proposed rule changes to Utah Administrative Code R313-16-290, Inspection of Radiation Machines and Facilities Rule of the Radiation Control Rules that amend the inspection frequency found in Table I of Subsection R313-16-290(2) for facilities using fluoroscopic or computed tomography units to include veterinary facilities (Board Action Item).
- Hazardous Waste Section.
- Open Meetings, Conflicts, Ethics and Records Training (Information Item).
(Training provided by Raymond Wixom, Assistant Attorney General, Utah Attorney General’s Office)
- Director’s Report.
- Other Business
- Miscellaneous Information Items
- Scheduling of next Board meeting (January 13, 2022).