- Call to Order
- Public Comments on Agenda Items
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest
- Approval of the meeting minutes for the January 13, 2022, Board meeting (Board Action Item).
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- Underground Storage Tank Rules.
- Five-Year Review of Utah Underground Storage Tank Rules R311-200 through R311-212 (Information Item).
- Administrative Rules.
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and public comment period on proposed rule changes to Utah Administrative Code Rule R313-28-140 of the Radiation Control Rules, to amend the qualifications for mammography imaging medical physicists in the State of Utah to ensure consistency with the federal regulations overseen by the Food and Drug Administration. The changes being made will also reduce the regulatory burden on mammography imaging medical physicists by changing the frequency of recertifications from annually to every three years (Board Action Item).
- Final adoption of proposed rule changes to Utah Administrative Code Rule R315-307 of the Solid Waste Rules to clarify the applicability statements to include Director discretion to approve only landtreatement disposal operations that provide an agronomic benefit and remove high-chloride wastes as being allowed for landtreatment disposal because they do not provide an agronomic benefit (Board Action Item).
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste.
- EnergySolutions request for a site-specific treatment variance from the Hazardous Waste Management Rules. EnergySolutions seeks authorization to dispose, in EnergySolutions’ Mixed Waste Landfill Cell, waste containing the D009 or U151 High Mercury-Organic Subcategory and High Mercury-Inorganic Subcategory hazardous waste codes that have been treated using stabilization/amalgamation technologies (Information Item).
- Director’s Report/Legislative Update.
- Other Business
- Miscellaneous Information Items
- Scheduling of next Board meeting (March 10, 2022).