- Call to Order
- Public Comments on Agenda Items
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest
- Approval of the meeting minutes for the February 10, 2022, Board meeting (Board Action Item).
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- Administrative Rules.
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and public comment period on proposed rule changes to Utah Administrative Code R313-12-3, Definitions, and R313-19-100, Transportation, of the Radiation Control Rules, to incorporate federal regulatory changes made by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) to the federal radioactive materials regulations in 2015 (80 FR 33987) and 2019 (84 FR 65639) (Board Action Item).
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste.
- EnergySolutions, LLC request for a one-time, site-specific treatment variance from the Utah Hazardous Waste Management Rules. EnergySolutions seeks authorization to dispose, in EnergySolutions’ Mixed Waste Landfill Cell, waste containing the D009 or U151 High Mercury Organic Subcategory and High Mercury-Inorganic Subcategory hazardous waste codes that have been treated using stabilization/amalgamation technologies (Board Action Item).
- Director’s Report/Legislative Update.
- Other Business
- Miscellaneous Information Items
- Scheduling of next Board meeting (April 14, 2022).