May 12, 2022 Agenda: Waste Management and Radiation Control Board
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss (firstname.lastname@example.org), Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Call to Order
- Public Comments on Agenda Items
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest
- Approval of the meeting minutes for the April 14, 2022, Board meeting (Board Action Item).
- Petroleum Storage Tanks Update.
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- Approval of proposed changes to Underground Storage Tank Rules R311-200, 201, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 211, and 212 for initial publication and 30-day public comment period (Board Action Item).
- Administrative Rules.
- Final adoption of proposed rule changes to Utah Administrative Code Rule R313-12-3, Definitions, and R313-19-100, Transportation, to incorporate federal regulatory changes made by the NRC to the federal radioactive materials regulations in 2015 (80 FR 33987) and 2019 (84 FR 65639) (Board Action Item).
- X- Ray Program.
- Approval of Mammography Imaging Medical Physicist (MIMPs) in accordance with UCA 19-3-103.1(2)(c) of the Utah Code Annotated (Board Action Item).
- Director’s Report
- Other Business
- Miscellaneous Information Items
- Scheduling of next Board meeting (June 9, 2022).