- Call to Order
- Public Comments on Agenda Items
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest
- Approval of the meeting minutes for the August 11, 2022, Board meeting (Board Action Item).
- Petroleum Storage Tanks Update.
- Petroleum Storage Tank Rules.
- Proposed Nonsubstantive changes to Petroleum Storage Tank Rules R311-203 and R311 206 (Information Item).
- Administrative Rules.
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and 30-day public comment period on proposed rule changes to Utah Administrative Code R313-19-100 of the Radiation Control Rules, to incorporate federal regulatory changes requested by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to maintain the compatibility of Utah radiation control rules with the federal regulations (Board Action Item).
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and 30-day public comment period on proposed rule changes to Utah Administrative Code R315-101 of the Hazardous Waste Rules amending the rule to include the most up-to-date methods and procedures being used by industry to conduct cleanups of contaminated sites and risk assessments based on EPA guidance (Board Action Item).
- Director’s Report.
- Other Business.
- Miscellaneous Information Items.
- Scheduling of next Board meeting (October 13, 2022).