A copy of the Environmental Indicators for Current Human Exposures Under Control and Migration of Contaminated Groundwater Under Control can be viewed online in PDF format.
- Module I—Standard Conditions
- Module II—General Facilities Standards
- Module III—Post-Closure Care and use of Property
- Module IV—Groundwater Monitoring
- Module V—Groundwater Corrective Action
- Module VI—Corrective Action for Solid Waste Management Units Schedule of Compliance
- Attachment 1—Reservoir Waste Management Area Annual Inspection Checklist
- Attachment 2—Identification and Status of Closed Hazardous Waste Units and Solid Waste Management Units
- Attachment 3—Mann-Kendall Test
For purposes of this permit, terms used herein shall have the same meaning as those in R315-2, 3, 4, and 8, unless this permit specifically provides otherwise; where terms are not defined in the regulations or the permit, the meaning associated with such terms shall be defined by a standard dictionary reference or the generally accepted scientific or industrial meaning of the term.
For more information about the Chevron Post-Closure Permit, please contact Hao Zhu,