In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Call to Order.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes for the March 12, 2020 Board Meeting. (Board Action Item).
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- Administrative Rules.
- Final adoption on proposed rule changes to UAC R315-260, R315-262, R315-263, R315-264, and R315-265 of the hazardous waste rules to incorporate federal regulatory changes promulgated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and published in the Federal Register on January 3, 2018 (83 FR 420) (Board Action Item).
- Final adoption on proposed rule change to UAC R315-15-14 of the rules for management of used oil clarifying the type of documents that DIYer collection centers must submit in order to qualify for the reimbursement (Board Action Item).
- Final adoption on a proposed rule change to UAC R313-16-293 of the radiation control rules to clarify the rule regarding who must submit x-ray equipment inspection reports to the Director (Board Action Item).
- Other Business.
- Director’s Report.
- Misc. Information Items.
- Scheduling of next Board meeting (May 14, 2020).