- Call to Order.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest.
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes for the June 13, 2019 Board meeting (Board Action Item).
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- Hazardous Waste Section.
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and 30-day public comment period for proposed rule changes to Hazardous Waste Rules UAC R315-260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, and 273 to incorporate changes promulgated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and published in the November 28, 2016 (81 FR 85696) and December 26, 2017 Federal Register (82 FR 60894) (Board Action Item).
- Radioactive Materials.
- Approval of final adoption of proposed rule changes to proposed rule changes to R313-19-34, R313-22-75, and R313-32 of the Radiation Control Rules to incorporate changes promulgated by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and published in the July 16, 2018 Federal Register (83 FR 33046) with an additional proposed change to R313-32-2(5) (Board Action Item).
- Director’s Report.
- Other Business.
- Misc. Information Items.
- Scheduling of the next Board meeting (September 12, 2019).
Following the meeting, Board members are invited to tour the new DEQ Technical Support Center.