January 10, 2019 Agenda: Waste Management and Radiation Control Board
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss (firstname.lastname@example.org), Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Call to Order.
- Recognition of Scott T. Anderson.
- Public Comments.
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes for the November 8, 2018 Board Meeting (Board Action Item).
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- Administrative Rules.
- Approval of final adoption to Hazardous Waste Rules UAC R315-273, Standards for
Universal Waste Management (Board Action Item).
- Approval of final adoption to Radiation Control Rules UAC R313-28-31, Use of X-Rays
in the Healing Arts, General and Administrative Requirements (Board Action Item).
- Approval of Mammography Imaging Medical Physicists (MIMP) in accordance with UCA 19-6-
104(2)(b) (Board Action Item).
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste Section.
- EnergySolutions’ request for a site-specific treatment variance from the Utah Hazardous
Waste Management Rules. EnergySolutions seeks authorization to receive Cemented Uranium Extraction Process Residues for disposal (Board Action Item).
- Other Business.
- Misc. Information Items
- Scheduling of next Board meeting.