In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss (email@example.com), Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Call to Order.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest
- Approval of the meeting minutes for the November 10, 2022, Board meeting (Board Action Item).
- Petroleum Storage Tanks Update.
- Petroleum Storage Tank Rules.
- Administrative Rules
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and 30-day public comment period on a change to proposed rule for Utah Administrative Code R315-101 of the Hazardous Waste Rules amending the rule to include the most up-to-date methods and procedures being used by industry to conduct cleanups of contaminated sites and risk assessments based on EPA guidance. The proposed rule was originally published for public comment in November of 2021 and then again in October of 2022. Based on comments received during the comment period in October changes have been made to the proposed rule (Board Action Item).
- Final adoption of proposed rule changes to Utah Administrative Code R315-15, R315-260, R315-261, R315-262, R315-263, R315-264, and R315-265 of the hazardous waste rules in response to comments from U.S. EPA, Region 8 (Board Action Item).
- Final adoption of proposed rule changes to Utah Administrative Code R313-15-501, R313-34-3, R313-35-120, R313-36-3 and R313-38-3, to incorporate federal regulatory changes made by the NRC to the federal radioactive materials regulations in 2020 (Board Action Item).
- Final adoption of proposed rule changes to Utah Administrative Code R313 28-31 to amend the requirement for gonadal shielding (GS) during abdominal and pelvic radiography (Board Action Item).
- Hazardous Waste Section.
- Director’s Report.
- Other Business.
- Miscellaneous Information Items.
- Scheduling of next Board meeting (February 9, 2023).