In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Call to Order.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items.
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes for the May 14, 2020 Board Meeting. (Board Action Item).
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- Administrative Rules.
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and 30-day public comment period on proposed rule changes to UAC R315-261, 262, 264, 265, 266, 268, 270, and 273 of the hazardous waste rules to incorporate federal regulatory changes promulgated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and published in the Federal Register on February 22, 2019 (84 FR 5816) (Board Action Item).
- Low-Level Radioactive Waste
- EnergySolutions request for a site-specific treatment variance from the Hazardous Waste Management Rules. EnergySolutions seeks authorization to receive and dispose of waste containing hazardous constituents and PCBs as Underlying Hazardous Constituents (Information Item Only).
- Hazardous Waste Section.
- Revised proposed Stipulation and Consent Order between the Director and Tooele Army Depot South Area (Information Item Only).
- Proposed Stipulation and Consent Order between the Director and Thermo Fluids Inc. (Information Item Only).
- Other Business.
- Miscellaneous Information Items.
- Scheduling of next Board meeting (August 13, 2020).