In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Call to Order.
- Public Comments on Agenda Items
- Declarations of Conflict of Interest.
- Approval of the Meeting Minutes for the May 9, 2019 Board meeting (Board Action Item).
- Underground Storage Tanks Update.
- Radioactive Materials.
- Approval to proceed with formal rulemaking and 30-day public comment period for proposed rule changes to R313-19-34, R313-22-75, and R313-32 of the Radiation Control Rules to incorporate changes promulgated by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission and published in the July 16, 2018 Federal Register (83 FR 33046) with an additional proposed change to R313-32-2(5) (Board Action Item).
- Other Business.
- Misc. Information Items.
- Scheduling of next Board meeting.