On January 9, 2014, Pennzoil-Quaker State Company dba SOPUS Products, Inc. submitted an application to the Utah Division of Waste Management and Radiation Control to renew its state issued Post-Closure Care Permit. The current permit for the now closed Pennzoil Roosevelt Refinery was issued on June 11, 2004. The facility is located at 1300 West Highway 40, Roosevelt, Utah. The Pennzoil-Quaker State Company is conducting post-closure care activities on a closed hazardous waste landfill, and monitoring the effectiveness of the facilities corrective action program.
- Module I—Standard Permit Conditions (44 KB)
- Module II—General Facility Conditions (26 KB)
- Module III—Waste Disposal Cell (WDC) Post-Closure Care and Use of Property (15 KB)
- Module IV—Groundwater Monitoring (55 KB)
- Module V—Groundwater Corrective Action (12 KB)
- Module VI—Corrective Action for Solid Waste Management Units (54 KB)
- Attachment 1—Security (11 KB)
- Attachment 2—Inspection Plan (39 KB)
- Attachment 3—Contingency Plan (54 KB)
- Attachment 4—Personnel Training (18 KB)
- Attachment 5—Sampling and Analysis Plan (46 KB)
- Attachment 6—Solid Waste Management Units (15 KB)
- Attachment 7—Statistical Procedures (82 KB)
Comments or Questions
If you have any question concerning the permitting or compliance for the Pennzoil-Quaker State Company, please contact John Waldrip, (801) 536-0238.