- Request for Agency Action by the Ute Mountain Ute Tribe (08/19/14)—Regarding the Dawn Mining Alternate Feed request (License Amendment 7) to Radioactive Material License UT1900479.
- License Amendment 7 (14MB) (07/11/14)—Regarding the Dawn Mining alternative feed request.
- Amendment to 11e.(2) Byproduct License UT1900479: Public Notice (09/04/13)—DRC is requesting public comment regarding a proposed Licensing Action by the Director of DRC to amend the Energy Fuels Resources (USA) Inc. 11e.(2) Byproduct License.
- Radioactive Material License No. UT 1900479 (09/04/13)—Statement of Basis.
- Amendment Request to Process an Alternate Feed Material at White Mesa Mill (09/04/13)—Safety Evaluation Report.
- Radioactive Materials License (09/04/13)—A license is issued authorizing the transfer, receipt, and possession, and use of specified radioactive material.
- Dawn Mining Amendment Request (08/07/13)—Supplemental information response to July 31, 2013 URS Email correspondence.
- White Mesa Uranium Mill—RML UT1900479 April 27, 2011 (06/14/13)—Request to Amend Radioactive Materials License to Allow Processing of Alternate Feed Materials from Dawn Mining Company’s Midnite Mine Water Treatment Plant (“WTP”) Response to January 22, 2013 and January 23, 2013 Utah Division of Radiation Control Requests for Information.
- Radioactive Material License (RML) Number UT 1900479 (01/23/13)—Additional Request for Information on Proposed Alternate Feed Amendment Request – Material from Dawn Mining Company.
- Radioactive Material License (RML) Number UT 1900479 (01/22/13)—Request for Information on Proposed Alternate Feed Material From Dawn Mining.
- State of Utah Radioactive Material License No. UT 1900479 April 27,2011 (12/05/12)—Amendment Request to Process an Alternate Feed Material from Dawn Mining Company Transmittal of Supplementary Information.
- Midnite Mine—Water Treatment Plant Sludge (11/08/12)
- Amendment Request to Process an Alternate Feed Material License No. UT1900479 (04/27/11)—Amendment Request to Process an Alternate Feed Material (the “Uranium Material”) at White Mesa Mill (the “Mill”) from Dawn Mining Corporation (“DMC”) Midnite Mine State of Utah Radioactive Material License No. UT1900479.