Subscribe to Email AlertsGet notifications of rulemaking actions taken by the Air Quality Board.
Changes are proposed for the following rules and plans. The official publication for announcing such changes is the Utah State Bulletin, published on the 1st and 15th of each month by the Division of Administrative Rules. The public is invited to comment on these via email to Liam Thrailkill or by standard mail to:Public Comment
Division of Air Quality
PO Box 144820
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4820
Please include the rule name and number when submitting comments.
Rule and Plan Changes Open for Public Comment
Subject: CFR Incorporation Rules
- R307-101-3. Code of Federal Regulations Incorporated by Reference (5.4 KB)
- R307-210. Standards of Performance for New Stationary Sources (6 KB)
- R307-214. National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (25 KB)
- Board Memo: CFR Combined Board Memo (6 KB)
- Summary of Changes:
- Date Posted: February 4, 2021
- Rule Analysis
- Contact Person: Liam Thrailkill
- Comment Period: March 1, 2021, to April 1, 2021
- Public Hearing: Cancelled
- Hearing details: meet.google.com/bba-xhvd-uwe or (617) 675-4444 PIN: 103 132 725 7941
- Status: Cancelled
- If a hearing is not requested by March 31st at 10:00 am MST, it will be canceled.
- Expected Adoption Date: May 5, 2021