Subscribe to Email Alerts
Get notifications of rulemaking actions taken by the Air Quality Board.
Changes are proposed for the following rules and plans. The official publication for announcing such changes is the Utah State Bulletin, published on the 1st and 15th of each month by the Division of Administrative Rules. The public is invited to comment on these via email to Liam Thrailkill or by standard mail to:Public Comment
Division of Air Quality
PO Box 144820
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-4820
Please include the rule name and number when submitting comments.
Rule and Plan Changes Open for Public Comment
- Subject: R307-230. NOx Emission Limits for Natural Gas-Fired Water Heaters (7 KB)
- Board Memo: R307-230 Board Memo (6 KB)
- SCAQMD List (275 KB)
- Date Posted: August 7, 2020
- Rule Analysis Form: R307-230 (24 KB)
- Contact Person: Liam Thrailkill
- Comment Period: September 1, 2020, to October 1, 2020
- Expected Adoption Date: November 5, 2020