The Small Business Environmental Assistance Program helps small businesses with permitting assistance, emission calculations, technical issues, regulator interpretation, and pollution prevention techniques.
- Eleanor Divver (email@example.com), Business Assistance Coordinator: (801) 536-0091
- Call Toll Free: (800) 270-4440
- TDD Number: (800) 346-4128 or 711
Small Business Technical Assistance
- Emission Calculations
- Pollution Prevention Techniques
- Technical Issues
- Understanding the Regulations and How They Relate to You
US EPA Information
- Applicability Determination Index—EPA Database of Memoranda
- Coatings Alternatives Guide (CAGE) Software
Designed to recommend low-emitting alternative coatings technologies to coatings users.
- Emission Factor Information
- MACT Updates
- Solvent Alternatives Guide (SAGE) Software Designed to provide recommendations for solvent replacements in cleaning and degreasing operations.
- Unified Air Toxics Website—NESHAPS
Other Clean Air Act Section 507 Programs
- Business Association Liaison
- Complaint Research and Resolution
- Policy Awareness and Education
Compliance Advisory Panel (CAP)
Advises and monitors the program.
Frequently Used Links
- Clean Utah
A program that rewards business and other permit holders for going beyond compliance to preserve and protect Utah’s environment.
- Compliance Advisory Panel
- DEQ Business Assistance
- Dust Control and the Aggregate Industry
- Hazardous Air Pollutants and Small Business
Links to EPA Websites for dry cleaning, wood furniture finishing, and others; including downloadable forms designed for Utah.
- Permitting Costs
- Permitting Forms
- Pollution Prevention at Work
- Utah Air Rules
- Utah Environmental Laws and Rules
Other Assistance Centers
- The National Environmental Compliance Assistance Clearinghouse
- Small Business Gateway
- Technology Transfer Network—Air Toxics Website