- February 1, 2023, 1:30 p.m.
February 1, 2023, 1:30 p.m.
195 North 1950 West, Room 1015
Salt Lake City
Interested persons can view electronically, via the Internet:
- Join by phone: 1-720-457-0052
- Access code: 494-618-739#
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: March 1, 2023
- Approval of the Minutes for the December 7, 2022, Board Meeting
- Propose for Final Adoption: R307-123. General Requirements: Clean Fuels and Vehicle Technology Grant and Loan Program. Presented by Mat Carlile.
- Propose for Final Adoption: R307-313. VOC and Blue Smoke Controls for Hot Mix Asphalt Plants. Presented by Ryan Bares.
- Propose for Final Adoption: R307-328. Gasoline Transfer and Storage. Presented by Mat Carlile.
- Five-Year Reviews:
- R307-220. Emission Standards: Plan for Designated Facilities.
- R307-221. Emission Standards: Emission Controls for Existing Municipal Solid Waste Landfills.
- R307-222. Emission Standards: Existing Incinerators for Hospital, Medical, Infectious Waste.
- R307-223. Emission Standards: Existing Small Municipal Waste Combustion Units.
- R307-224. Mercury Emission Standards: Coal-Fired Electric Generating Units.
- R307-250. Western Backstop Sulfur Dioxide Trading Program.
- R307-342. Adhesives and Sealants.
- R307-344. Paper, Film, and Foil Coatings.
- R307-345. Fabric and Vinyl Coatings.
- R307-346. Metal Furniture Surface Coatings.
- R307-347. Large Appliance Surface Coatings.
- R307-348. Magnet Wire Coatings.
- R307-349. Flat Wood Paneling Coatings.
- R307-350. Miscellaneous Metal Parts and Products Coatings.
- R307-351. Graphic Arts.
- R307-352. Metal Container, Closure, and Coil Coatings.
- R307-353. Plastic Parts Coatings.
- R307-354. Automotive Refinishing Coatings.
- R307-355. Aerospace Manufacture and Rework Facilities.
- R307-356. Appliance Pilot Light.
- R307-357. Consumer Products.
- R307-506. Oil and Gas Industry: Storage Vessel.
- R307-507. Oil and Gas Industry: Dehydrators.
- R307-508. Oil and Gas Industry: VOC Control Devices.
- R307-509. Oil and Gas Industry: Leak Detection and Repair Requirements.
- R307-510. Oil and Gas Industry: Natural Gas Engine Requirements.
- R307-801. Utah Asbestos Rule.
- Presented by Mat Carlile.
- Informational Items.
Those wishing to make a public comment please fill out a comment card request and return to Melissa Yazhe (email@example.com) prior to the start of the meeting. You may also send an email to Melissa Yazhe (firstname.lastname@example.org) including your name, company/affiliation, email address, telephone number, and an explanation on which agenda item you wish to speak to or issue you wish to speak about.