- December 4, 2019
- January 8, 2020
- February 5, 2020
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
December 4, 2019
1:30 p.m.Multi Agency State Office Building
DEQ Board Room, #1015
195 North 1950 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
- Packet (6 MB)
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: January 8, 2020, and February 5, 2020
- Propose for Final Adoption: SIP Subsection IX.A.36: PM2.5 Maintenance Provisions for Salt Lake City, UT. Presented by Becky Close.
- Propose for Final Adoption: SIP Subsection IX.A.27: PM2.5 Maintenance Provisions for Provo, UT. Presented by Becky Close.
- Propose for Final Adoption: SIP Subsection IX.A.28: PM2.5 Maintenance Provisions for Logan, UT-ID; and Amend R307-110-19. Section IX, Control Measures for Area and Point Sources, Part A, Fine Particulate Matter. Presented by Becky Close.
- Propose for Approval: Five-Year Reviews for R307-103. Administrative Procedures; R307-165. Emission Testing; R307-201. Emission Standards: General Emission Standards; R307-202. Emission Standards: General Burning; R307-203. Emission Standards: Sulfur Content of Fuels; R307-204. Emission Standards: Smoke Management; R307-205. Emission Standards: Fugitive Emissions and Fugitive Dust; R307-206. Emission Standards: Abrasive Blasting; R307-207. Emission Standards: Residential Fireplaces and Stoves; R307-305. Nonattainment and Maintenance Areas for PM10: Emission Standards; R307-306. PM10 Nonattainment and Maintenance Areas: Abrasive Blasting; R307-307. Road Salting and Sanding; R307-309. Nonattainment and Maintenance Areas for PM10: Fugitive Emissions and Fugitive Dust; R307-310. Salt Lake County: Trading of Emission Budgets for Transportation Conformity; R307-311. Utah County: Trading of Emission Budgets for Transportation Conformity; R307-841. Residential Property and Child-Occupied Facility Renovation; and R307-842. Lead-Based Paint Activities. Presented by Liam Thrailkill.
- Informational Items.