- May 6, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.
- June 3, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
March 4, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.Multi Agency State Office Building
DEQ Room #4100
195 North 1950 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
- Packet (4 MB)
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: April 1, 2020
- Approval of the Minutes for the November 20, 2019, December 4, 2019, Board Meetings and January 8, 2020, Working Lunch.
- Propose for Final Adoption: SIP Section X, Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance Program, Parts B, Davis County, and Part E, Weber County; R307-110-32. Section X, Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance Program, Part B, Davis County; and R307-110-35. Section X, Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance Program, Part E, Weber County. Presented by Mat Carlile Propose for Final Adoption: SIP Subsection IX.A.28: PM2.5 Maintenance Provisions for Logan, UT-ID; and Amend R307-110-19. Section IX, Control Measures for Area and Point Sources, Part A, Fine Particulate Matter. Presented by Becky Close.
- Propose for Final Adoption: R307-401. Permit: New and Modified Sources. Presented by Liam Thrailkill and Alan Humpherys.
- Propose for Public Comment: Repeal R307-165. Emissions Testing. Reenact R307-165. Stack Testing. Presented by Liam Thrailkill and Sarah Foran.
- Propose for Public Comment: R307-101-3. General Requirements. Version of the Code of Federal Regulations Incorporated by Reference; R307-210. Standards of Performance for New Stationary Sources; R307-214. National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants; R307-405-2. Permits: Major Sources in Attainment or Unclassified Areas (PSD). Applicability; and R307-410. Permits: Emission Impact Analysis. Presented by Liam Thrailkill.
- Propose for Final Approval: Five-Year Review for R307-302. Solid Fuel Burning Devices. Presented by Liam Thrailkill.
- Informational Items.