- May 5, 2021 at 1:30 p.m.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
April 7, 2021 at 1:30 p.m.
Packet (2 MB)
This is an electronic meeting. No anchor location.
Interested persons can view electronically, via the Internet:
- Join by phone: 1-872-240-3212
- Access code: 689-380-605
This meeting is being held in accordance with Governor Gary Herbert’s EXECUTIVE ORDER Suspending the Enforcement of Provisions of Utah Code §§ 52-4-202 and 52-4-207, and Related State Agency Orders, Rules, and Regulations, Due to Infectious Disease COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus.
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: May 5, 2021
- Approval of the Minutes February 3, 2021 Board Meeting.
- Five-Year Review: R307-210. Standards of Performance for New Stationary Sources. Presented by Liam Thrailkill.
- Informational Items.
- Ethylene Oxide Study. Presented by Nancy Daher.
- Uinta Basin Composition Study Analysis and Results. Presented by Lexie Wilson.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Leonard Wright.
- Compliance. Presented by Harold Burge and Rik Ombach.
- Monitoring. Presented by Braden Cluster.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the Board.
- Board Meeting Follow-up Items.
Those wishing to make a public comment please fill out a comment card request (114 KB) and return to Melissa Yazhe prior to the start of the meeting. You may also send an email to Melissa Yazhe including your name, company/affiliation, email address, telephone number, and an explanation on which agenda item you wish to speak to or issue you wish to speak about.