- May 4, 2022 at 1:30 p.m.
- June 1, 2022 at 1:30 p.m.
May 4 2022 at 1:30 p.m.
195 North 1950 West, Room 1015
Salt Lake City
Interested persons can view electronically, via the Internet:
- Join by phone: 1-216-930-9147
- Access code: 325-386-715#
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: June 1, 2022
- Approval of the Minutes for the April 6, 2022, Board Meeting
- Five-Year Reviews:
R307-105. General Requirements: Emergency Controls.
R307-401. Permit: New and Modified Sources.
R307-403. Permits: New and Modified Sources in Nonattainment Areas and Maintenance Areas.
R307-410. Permits: Emissions Impact Analysis.
R307-414. Permits: Fees for Approval Orders.
R307-415. Permits: Operating Permit Requirements.
R307-417. Permits: Acid Rain Sources.
R307-420. Permits: Ozone Offset Requirements in Davis and Salt Lake Counties.
R307-421. Permits: PM10 Offset Requirements in Salt Lake County and Utah County.
R307-424. Permits: Mercury Requirements for Electric Generating Units.
Presented by Bo Wood.
- Propose for Public Comment: Amend R307-401-14. Used Oil Fuel Burned for Energy Recovery. Presented by Bo Wood.
- Informational Items.
Those wishing to make a public comment please fill out a comment card request (114 KB) and return to Melissa Yazhe (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to the start of the meeting. You may also send an email to Melissa Yazhe (email@example.com) including your name, company/affiliation, email address, telephone number, and an explanation on which agenda item you wish to speak to or issue you wish to speak about.