- October 7, 2020–1:30 p.m.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
September 2, 2020, at 1:30 p.m.
This is an electronic meeting. No anchor location.
Interested persons can view electronically, via the Internet:
- Meeting number: 737-495-389
- Join by phone: +1-224-501-3412 US Toll
- Access code: 737-495-389
This meeting is being held in accordance with Governor Gary Herbert’s EXECUTIVE ORDER Suspending the Enforcement of Provisions of Utah Code §§ 52-4-202 and 52-4-207, and Related State Agency Orders, Rules, and Regulations, Due to Infectious Disease COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus.
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: October 7, 2020
- Approval of the Minutes August 5, 2020, Board Meeting.
- Informational Item.
- Senate Bill 6004, Regulatory Certainty Amendments. Presented by Bryce Bird.
- Informational Item.
- Propose for Final Adoption: R307-101-2. General Requirements. Definitions. Presented by Mat Carlile and Becky Close.
- Propose for Final Adoption: R307-150. Emission Inventories. Presented by Mat Carlile, Catherine Williams, and Cate Youatt.
- Propose for Final Adoption: R307-401. Permit: New and Modified Sources; R307-415-9. Permits: Operating Permit Requirements. Fees for Operating Permits; and R307-801-1. Utah Asbestos Rule. Purpose and Authority. Presented by Mat Carlile, Alan Humpherys, and Dave Beatty
- Propose for Public Comment: Amendment to Utah State Implementation Plan. Emission Limits and Operating Practices. Section IX, Part H; and R307-110-17. Section IX, Control Measures for Area and Point Sources, Part H, Emission Limits. Presented by Jon Black, Catherine Wyffels, and Becky Close.
- Informational Items.
- Performance Audit of the Division of Air Quality. Presented by Bryce Bird.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Leonard Wright.
- Compliance. Presented by Harold Burge and Rik Ombach.
- Monitoring. Presented by Bo Call.
- Inland Port Monitors. Presented by Bo Call.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the Board.
- Board Meeting Follow-up Items.
Those wishing to make a public comment please fill out a comment card and return to Melissa Yazhe prior to the start of the meeting. You may also send an email to Melissa Yazhe including your name, company/affiliation, email address, telephone number, and an explanation on which agenda item you wish to speak to or issue you wish to speak about.