EPA Radon Publications
The following links will take you to the EPA Radon Website.
- Radon Publications One-Pager
Access EPA’s most popular radon publications easily via QR codes. This document is valuable for various outreach activities with state and local agencies, community organizations, real estate agents, home builders, and the public.
- Citizens Guide to Radon
(16 pp, 751 K, December 2016, EPA 402/K12/002)
- Home Buyer’s and Seller’s Guide to Radon
(39 pp, 2 MB, March 15, 2018, EPA 402/K-13/002)
- Consumer’s Guide to Radon Reduction–How to Fix Your Home
The following links will take you to the EPA Radon Certified Providers Website.
The following documents provide further information about Radon.
- Facts About Radon
- President’s Cancer Panel:
Environmental Factors in Cancer: Radon
- Radon and Real Estate Professionals
- Radon Resistant Construction Basics and Techniques
- WHO Handbook on Indoor Radon
- Radon Coloring Book
- American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists (AARST)
- American Lung Association
- EPA Radon Program
- Utah Safety Council
Eleanor Divver (email@example.com), Radon Coordinator: (801) 536-0091