The annual emissions inventory is one means used by the state to assess the level of pollutants released into the air from various sources.
The data posted on this site will include only the latest version of the 2017 Emissions Inventory. This webpage should not be used as a reference for past versions of the Inventory and users wanting a record of data used in their analysis should archive and document those inventories to meet their own archival needs. Users should not assume that the data posted on this site will stay the same as the data they use at any given point in time.
PLEASE ALSO REVIEW ANY DISCLAIMERS LISTED BELOW.
- All Sectors (4 MB)
- 2017 Emissions Inventory All Sectors (3 MB)This excel file allows the user to manipulate the data with pivot tables (see the second worksheet).More information on how to use pivot tables:
Non-Road Mobile Summary
- Non-Road (3 MB)
Oil and Gas
- Non-point Oil and Gas Disclaimer (415 KB)
- Non-point Oil and Gas (462 KB)
- Point source oil and gas facilities are in the point source inventory
On-Road Mobile Summaries
Point Source Summary
Inventory Staff continuously creates new visuals to represent the data. The following are some that have already been created. If you have ideas for visuals you would like us to create, please email email@example.com.
- 2017 Emissions by Sector (481 KB)
- 2017 Emissions Contributions (302 KB)
- County Per Capita Emissions (564 KB)
- Dashboard (568 KB)
- Single Pollutant Pie Charts
- State Per Capita Emissions (479 KB)
- Statewide Emissions by Source (761 KB)
- Statewide Total NOx by Sector (440 KB)
- Wasatch Front Per Capita Emissions (479 KB)