In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss email@example.com, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: May 3, 2023
- Approval of the Minutes for the February 1, 2023, Board Meeting.
- Propose for Public Comment: Amendment to R307-110-13; Incorporation of Utah State Implementation Plan, Section IX.D.11: 2015 Ozone NAAQS Northern Wasatch Front Moderate Nonattainment Area. Presented by Ryan Bares.
- Propose for Public Comment: Amendment to Section R307-110-17; Incorporation of Utah State Implementation Plan, Section IX.H.31 and Section IX.H.32: Emission Limitations and Operating Practices. Presented by Ryan Bares.
- Informational Items.
- Ozone Federal Implementation Plan Update. Presented by Becky Close.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Leonard Wright.
- Compliance. Presented by Harold Burge and Rik Ombach.
- Monitoring. Presented by Lucas Bohne.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the Board.
- Board Meeting Follow-up Items.