In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Annual Election of Chair and Vice-Chair.
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: September 2, 2020
- Approval of the Minutes June 3, 2020, Board Meeting.
- Propose for Final Adoption: R307-410. Permits: Emissions Impact Analysis. Modeling of Criteria Pollutant Impacts in Attainment Areas. Presented by Liam Thrailkill and Catherine Wyffels.
- Propose for Public Comment: Amend R307-230. NOx Emission Limits for Natural Gas-Fired Water Heaters. Presented by Liam Thrailkill and Glade Sowards.
- Propose for Public Comment: New Rule R307-240. Prescribed Burning. Presented by Liam Thrailkill and Joel Karmazyn.
- Propose for Approval: Five-Year Review: R307-122. General Requirements: Heavy Duty Vehicle Tax Credit. Presented by Liam Thrailkill.
- Informational Items.