- September 4, 2019
- October 2, 2019
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
August 7, 2019
Conference Room 1015 (1st Floor)
195 North 1950 West
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
- Annual Election of Chair and Vice-Chair.
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: September 4, 2019
- Approval of the Minutes for June 24, 2019, Board Meeting.
- Propose for Public Comment: R307-405-2. Permits: Major Sources in Attainment or Unclassified Areas (PSD). Applicability; and R307-410. Permits: Emissions Impact Analysis. Presented by Mat Carlile.
- Propose for Public Comment: R307-401. Permit New and Modified Sources. Presented by Mat Carlile.
- Informational Items.
- Open Meetings, Conflicts, Ethics, and Records Training. Presented by Craig Anderson, Attorney General’s Office.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Bob Ford.
- Compliance. Presented by Harold Burge and Rik Ombach.
- Monitoring. Presented by Bo Call.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the.