In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Annual Election of Chair and Vice-Chair.
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: September 4, 2019
- Approval of the Minutes for June 24, 2019, Board Meeting.
- Propose for Public Comment: R307-405-2. Permits: Major Sources in Attainment or Unclassified Areas (PSD). Applicability; and R307-410. Permits: Emissions Impact Analysis. Presented by Mat Carlile.
- Propose for Public Comment: R307-401. Permit New and Modified Sources. Presented by Mat Carlile.
- Informational Items.
- Open Meetings, Conflicts, Ethics, and Records Training. Presented by Craig Anderson, Attorney General’s Office.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Bob Ford.
- Compliance. Presented by Harold Burge and Rik Ombach.
- Monitoring. Presented by Bo Call.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the.