In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
December 4, 20191:30 p.m. Multi Agency State Office Building
DEQ Board Room, #1015
195 North 1950 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
- Packet (6 MB)
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: January 8, 2020, and February 5, 2020
- Propose for Final Adoption: SIP Subsection IX.A.36: PM2.5 Maintenance Provisions for Salt Lake City, UT. Presented by Becky Close.
- Propose for Final Adoption: SIP Subsection IX.A.27: PM2.5 Maintenance Provisions for Provo, UT. Presented by Becky Close.
- Propose for Final Adoption: SIP Subsection IX.A.28: PM2.5 Maintenance Provisions for Logan, UT-ID; and Amend R307-110-19. Section IX, Control Measures for Area and Point Sources, Part A, Fine Particulate Matter. Presented by Becky Close.
- Propose for Approval: Five-Year Reviews for R307-103. Administrative Procedures; R307-165. Emission Testing; R307-201. Emission Standards: General Emission Standards; R307-202. Emission Standards: General Burning; R307-203. Emission Standards: Sulfur Content of Fuels; R307-204. Emission Standards: Smoke Management; R307-205. Emission Standards: Fugitive Emissions and Fugitive Dust; R307-206. Emission Standards: Abrasive Blasting; R307-207. Emission Standards: Residential Fireplaces and Stoves; R307-305. Nonattainment and Maintenance Areas for PM10: Emission Standards; R307-306. PM10 Nonattainment and Maintenance Areas: Abrasive Blasting; R307-307. Road Salting and Sanding; R307-309. Nonattainment and Maintenance Areas for PM10: Fugitive Emissions and Fugitive Dust; R307-310. Salt Lake County: Trading of Emission Budgets for Transportation Conformity; R307-311. Utah County: Trading of Emission Budgets for Transportation Conformity; R307-841. Residential Property and Child-Occupied Facility Renovation; and R307-842. Lead-Based Paint Activities. Presented by Liam Thrailkill.
- Informational Items.