December 7, 2022, Agenda: Air Quality Board Meeting
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss (firstname.lastname@example.org), Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: February 1, 2023
- Approval of the Minutes for the November 2, 2022, Board Meeting
- Five-Year Reviews:
- R307-102. General Requirements: Broadly Applicable Requirements.
- R307-107. General Requirements: Breakdowns.
- R307-115. General Conformity.
- R307-123. General Requirements: Clean Fuels and Vehicle Technology Grant and Loan Program.
- R307-170. Continuous Emission Monitoring Program.
- R307-208. Outdoor Wood Boilers.
- R307-303. Commercial Cooking.
- R307-312. Aggregate Processing Operations for PM2.5 Nonattainment Areas
- R307-505. Oil and Gas Industry: Registration Requirements.
- Presented by Bo Wood.
- Propose for Public Comment: New Rules R307-315. NOx Emission Controls for Natural Gas-Fired Boilers 2.0-5.0 MMTtu; and R307-316. NOx Emission Controls for Natural Gas-fired Boilers greater than 5.0 MMBtu. Presented by Ryan Bares.
- Informational Items.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Leonard Wright.
- Compliance. Presented by Harold Burge and Rik Ombach.
- Monitoring. Presented by Bart Cubrich.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the Board.
- Board Meeting Follow-up Items