- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: March 2, 2022
- Approval of the Minutes for the December 1, 2021, Board Meeting
- Propose for Final Adoption: Repeal of R307-301. Utah and Weber Counties: Oxygenated Gasoline Program as a Contingency Measure. Presented by Bo Wood.
- Informational Items.
- Linkages between Air Quality and the Shrinking Great Salt Lake. Presented by Dr. Kevin Perry, University of Utah.
- University of Utah Energy Assessments. Presented by Dr. Kerry Kelly, University of Utah.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Leonard Wright.
- Compliance. Presented by Harold Burge and Rik Ombach.
- Monitoring. Presented by Bo Call.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the Board.
- Board Meeting Follow-up Items