- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: March 3, 2021
- Approval of the Minutes December 2, 2020, Board Meeting.
- Propose for Public Comment: R307-101-3. General Requirements. Version of the Code of Federal Regulations Incorporated by Reference; R307-210. Standards of Performance for New Stationary Sources; and R307-214. National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants. Presented by Liam Thrailkill.
- Five Year Review: R307-104. Conflict of Interest. Presented by Liam Thrailkill.
- HollyFrontier Woods Cross Refining LLC. Administrative Settlement Agreement. Presented by Harold Burge.
- Informational Items.
- Regional Haze Update. Presented by Jay Baker.
- 179b Demonstration Update. Presented by Jay Baker
- Legislative/Transition Update. Presented by Bryce Bird.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Leonard Wright.
- Compliance. Presented by Harold Burge and Rik Ombach.
- Monitoring. Presented by Bo Call.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the Board.
- Board Meeting Follow-up Items.
Those wishing to make a public comment please fill out a comment card request (114 KB) and return to Melissa Yazhe (mailto:myazhe) prior to the start of the meeting. You may also send an email to Melissa Yazhe (mailto:myazhe) including your name, company/affiliation, email address, telephone number, and an explanation on which agenda item you wish to speak to or issue you wish to speak about.