In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss firstname.lastname@example.org, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: September 7, 2022
- Approval of the Minutes for the May 4, 2022, Board Meeting
- Five-Year Review: R307-230. NOx Emission Limits for Natural Gas-Fired Water Heaters. Presented by Bo Wood.
- Propose for Final Adoption: Amend R307-506. Oil and Gas Industry: Storage Vessel; R307-508. Oil and Gas Industry: VOC Control Devices; R307-509. Oil and Gas Industry: Leak Detection and Repair Requirements; and R307-511. Oil and Gas Industry: Associated Gas Flaring. Presented by Sheila Vance.
- Propose for Final Adoption: Utah State Implementation Plan, Section XX.A: Regional Haze Second Implementation Period; Utah State Implementation Plan. Emission Limits and Operating Practices: Section IX, Part H.21 and Part H.23; R307-110-17. Section IX, Control Measures for Area and Point Sources, Part H, Emission Limits; and R307-110-28. Regional Haze. Presented by Chelsea Cancino.
- Informational Items.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Leonard Wright.
- Compliance. Presented by Harold Burge and Rik Ombach.
- Monitoring. Presented by Lucas Bohne.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the Board.
- Board Meeting Follow-up Items