In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: August 7, 2019
- Approval of the Minutes for June 5, 2019, Board Meeting.
- Final Adoption: SIP Section XX.A. Regional Haze. Executive Summary; and Section XX.D(6). Regional Haze. Long-Term Strategy for Stationary Sources. Best Available Retrofit Technology (BART) Assessment for NOx and PM. Presented by Jay Baker.
- Final Adoption: Change in Proposed Rule R307-110-28. Regional Haze. Presented by Thomas Gunter.
- Final Adoption: R307-150-3. Applicability. Presented by Thomas Gunter.