In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: August 5, 2020
- Approval of the Minutes May 6, 2020, Board Meeting.
- Propose for Final Adoption: R307-101-3. General Requirements. Version of the Code of Federal Regulations Incorporated by Reference; R307-210. Standards of Performance for New Stationary Sources; R307-214. National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants; R307-405-2. Permits: Major Sources in Attainment or Unclassified Areas (PSD). Applicability; and R307-410. Permits: Emission Impact Analysis. Presented by Liam Thrailkill.
- Propose for Final Adoption: Repeal R307-165. Emission Testing. Reenact R307-165. Stack Testing. Presented by Liam Thrailkill and Sarah Foran.
- Propose for Public Comment: R307-150. Emission Inventories. Presented by Liam Thrailkill, Catherine Williams, Sheila Vance, and Cate Youatt.
- Propose for Public Comment: R307-101-2. General Requirements: Definitions. Presented by Liam Thrailkill and Becky Close.
- Propose for Public Comment: R307-401. Permits: New and Modified Sources, R307-415-9. Permits: Operating Permits Requirements: Fees for Operating Permits, and R307-801. Utah Asbestos Rule: Purpose and Authority. Presented by Liam Thrailkill, Alan Humphreys, and David Beatty.
- Informational Items.
- R307-422. Permits: Emission Offset Requirements in PM2.5 Maintenance Areas Update. Presented by Becky Close.
- Recent Progress in Air Quality Modeling. Presented by Chris Pennell.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Leonard Wright.
- Compliance. Presented by Harold Burge and Rik Ombach.
- Monitoring. Presented by Bo Call.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the Board.
- Board Meeting Follow-up Items.