May 3, 2023, Agenda: Air Quality Board Meeting
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss (email@example.com), Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: August 2, 2023
- Approval of the Minutes for the April 5, 2023, Board Meeting.
- Propose for Final Adoption: New Rule R307-315. NOx Emission Controls for Natural Gas-Fired Boilers 2.0-5.0 MMBtu. Presented by Ryan Bares.
- Propose for Final Adoption: New Rule R307-316. NOx Emission Controls for Natural Gas-Fired Boilers greater than 5.0 MMBtu. Presented by Ryan Bares.
- US Magnesium LLC – Administrative Settlement Agreement. Presented by Harold Burge.
- Informational Items.
- Ozone Federal Implementation Plan Update. Presented by Becky Close.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Leonard Wright.
- Compliance. Presented by Harold Burge and Rik Ombach.
- Monitoring. Presented by Lucas Bohne.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the Board.
- Board Meeting Follow-up Items.