In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss firstname.lastname@example.org, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: June 3, 2020
- Approval of the Minutes March 4, 2020, Board Meeting.
- Propose for Public Comment: New Rule R307-422. Emission Offset Requirements in PM2.5 Maintenance Areas. Presented by Liam Thrailkill, Becky Close, and Jon Black.
- Propose for Public Comment: R307-410. Permits: Emission Impact Analysis. Presented by Liam Thrailkill and Catherine Wyffels.
- Informational Items.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Leonard Wright.
- Compliance. Presented by Harold Burge and Rik Ombach.
- Monitoring. Presented by Bo Call.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the Board.
- Board Meeting Follow-up Items.