In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: December 5, 2018
- Approval of the Minutes for October 3, 2018, Board Meeting.
- Propose for Public Comment: Amend R307-101-2. Definitions. Presented by Thomas Gunter.
- Propose for Continuation: Five-Year Review of R307-101. General Requirements; R307-150. Emission Inventories; R307-405. Permits: Prevention of Significant Deterioration of Air Quality (PSD); and R307-840. Lead-Based Paint Accreditation, Certification and Work Practice Standards. Presented by Thomas Gunter.
- Informational Items.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Robert Ford.
- Compliance. Presented by Jay Morris and Harold Burge.
- Monitoring. Presented by Bo Call.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the Board.
- Board Meeting Follow-up Items.