In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: November 6, 2019
- Approval of the Minutes for September 4, 2019, Board Meeting.
- Propose with Department Fee Schedule: Operating Permit Program Fee for Fiscal Year 2021. Presented by David Beatty.
- Informational Items.
- Ozone Nonattainment Status Update. Presented by Jay Baker.
- Duchesne and Uintah County Updates.
- Uinta Basin Ozone Working Group. Presented by Rikki Hrenko-Browning.
- Air Pollution Control Activities by Industry Producers.
- Uinta Basin Composition Study. Presented by Trang Tran.
- Uinta Basin Oil/Gas Emissions Inventory Update. Presented by Nancy Daher and Lexie Wilson.
- Division of Air Quality’s Snow Blower Exchange Survey Results and Uinta Basin Snow Blower Exchange Event Information. Presented by Courtney Ehrlich.
- Uinta Basin Non-Road Engines Replacement Assistance Program. Presented by Courtney Ehrlich.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Jay Morris.
- Compliance. Presented by Rik Ombach.
- Monitoring. Presented by Bo Call.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the Board.
- Board Meeting Follow-up Items.
- Adjourn Meeting
Lunch followed by oil and gas well site visits