- October 2, 2019
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
October 2, 2019
Duchesne County Centennial Events Center
60 West 400 South
Duchesne, UT 4021
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: November 6, 2019
- Approval of the Minutes for September 4, 2019, Board Meeting.
- Propose with Department Fee Schedule: Operating Permit Program Fee for Fiscal Year 2021. Presented by David Beatty.
- Informational Items.
- Ozone Nonattainment Status Update. Presented by Jay Baker.
- Duchesne and Uintah County Updates.
- Uinta Basin Ozone Working Group. Presented by Rikki Hrenko-Browning.
- Air Pollution Control Activities by Industry Producers.
- Uinta Basin Composition Study. Presented by Trang Tran.
- Uinta Basin Oil/Gas Emissions Inventory Update. Presented by Nancy Daher and Lexie Wilson.
- Division of Air Quality’s Snow Blower Exchange Survey Results and Uinta Basin Snow Blower Exchange Event Information. Presented by Courtney Ehrlich.
- Uinta Basin Non-Road Engines Replacement Assistance Program. Presented by Courtney Ehrlich.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Jay Morris.
- Compliance. Presented by Rik Ombach.
- Monitoring. Presented by Bo Call.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the Board.
- Board Meeting Follow-up Items.
- Adjourn Meeting
Lunch followed by oil and gas well site visits