In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: November 7, 2018
- Approval of the Minutes for September 5, 2018, Board Meeting.
- Propose for Public Comment with Department Fee Schedule: Operating Permit Program Fee for Fiscal Year 2020. Presented by David Beatty.
- Propose for Public Comment: Revisions to Section IX, Control Measures for Area and Point Sources, Part H, Emission Limits. Presented by Bill Reiss.
- Propose for Public Comment: Change in Proposed Rule R307-110-17. Section IX, Control Measures for Area and Point Sources, Part H, emission Limits. Presented by Thomas Gunter.
- Propose for Public Comment: Five-Year Review: R307-361. Architectural Coatings. Presented by Thomas Gunter.
- Staff Response to Petition for a Rule Change: Utah Petroleum Association Petition for a Rule Change. Presented by Thomas Gunter.
- Informational Items.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Robert Ford.
- Compliance. Presented by Jay Morris and Harold Burge.
- Monitoring. Presented by Bo Call.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the Board.
- Board Meeting Follow-up Items.