September 1, 2021 Agenda: Air Quality Board Meeting
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss (email@example.com), Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: October 6, 2021
- Approval of the Minutes, August 4, 2021, Board Meeting.
- Propose for Final Adoption: Amend R307-840. Lead-Based Paint Program Purpose, Applicability, and Definitions; R307-841. Residential Property and Child-Occupied Facility Renovation; and R307-842. Lead-Based Paint Activities. Presented by Mat Carlile
- Propose for Public Comment: Repeal R307-121. General Requirements: Clean Air and Efficient Vehicle Tax Credit. Presented by Mat Carlile.
- Propose for Public Comment: Amend R307-401-7. Public Notice, R307-401-19. General Approval Order; and R307-415-7i. Public Participation. Presented by Mat Carlile.
- Informational Items.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Leonard Wright.
- Compliance. Presented by Harold Burge and Rik Ombach.
- Monitoring. Presented by Cristina Jaramillo.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the Board.
- Board Meeting Follow-up Items.