In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals with special needs (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) should contact Larene Wyss email@example.com, Office of Human Resources at (801) 536-4284, Telecommunications Relay Service 711.
- Annual Election of Chair and Vice-Chair.
- Date of the Next Air Quality Board Meeting: October 6, 2022
- Approval of the Minutes for the July 6, 2022, Board Meeting
- Five-Year Review: R307-214. National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants. Presented by Bo Wood.
- Propose for Final Adoption: Amend R307-401-14. Used Oil Fuel Burned for Energy Recovery. Presented by Bo Wood.
- Informational Items.
- Air Toxics. Presented by Leonard Wright.
- Compliance. Presented by Harold Burge and Rik Ombach.
- Monitoring. Presented by Bo Call.
- Other Items to be Brought Before the Board.
- Board Meeting Follow-up Items