Division Links

Frequently Asked Questions:
Division of Air Quality

How do I file a complaint or report of suspicious activities?

Use the Stationary Source Compliance Electronic Complaint Form.

I have questions about dust and dirt.

Visit the Dust Control and the Aggregate Industry page.

Want to learn more about pollution?

Visit the Air Pollutants page.

Worried about asbestos?

Get information and resources on our Asbestos page.

How do I request an item be placed on the Air Quality Board Agenda?

A request to place an item on the Air Quality Board agenda should be directed to Bryce Bird (bbird@utah.gov), Executive Secretary of the Air Quality Board (801) 536-4064.

Last Updated:



Back to top